Having a cutting-edge green tea detox water recipe for faster weight loss handy is a great weapon to have in your weight loss arsenal. Losing weight with green tea is very effective and is used by millions of people around the world in many traditions and cultures.
Green tea is known as the healthiest tea in the world! A Green tea is a miracle worker, it is packed with antioxidants, nutrients and has a positive powerful effect on the body when consumed on a regular basis.
Green Tea Detox Water Recipe For Faster Weight Loss
Making green tea detox water is very easy and it tastes good too! The whole process might take up to 10 minutes and the best part is you can make enough to drink throughout the day.
- 2 Sachets or 1 Tablespoon dried green tea leaves
- 1\2 Lemon sliced
- 1 Liter water
Bring water to a boil, add green tea while still on the heat, turn of, cover and let cool. Add lemon slices, put in the fridge and drink up to 5 times daily along with a low-calorie diet consisting of mostly fruits and vegetables for best results.
Health benefits of green tea
- Fight cancer
- Prevents diabetes
- Gives healthy skin
- Lowers cholesterol
- Prevents dementia
- Improves blood circulation
- Prevents bad breath
- Boost the immune system
- Regulates blood glucose levels
Fun facts about green tea
- Ireland is the largest nation of tea drinkers. Britain comes second.
- The United States consumes 1.42 million pounds of tea every day.
- Worldwide, 3 million tons of tea are producеd every year.
- Tea drinkers are more heavily concentratеd on the South and Northeast parts of the United States.
- Although there are 1,500 kinds of tea, they are only derivеd from six major varieties: white, yellow, oolong, green, black and post-fermented tea leaves.
- Long before the 19th century, solid blocks of tea were usеd as a currency in Siberia.
So there you have it, your very own green tea detox water recipe for fast weight loss that can help you lose weight and be healthy at the same time. I hope you liked this post and if you did, please share it to your favorite social platform.